Acquisitions & Investments
As one of the largest commercial real estate landlords in Hawaii, A&B is continually seeking opportunities to expand its portfolio through the acquisition of best-in-class assets located in the islands.
We are focused on leveraging our local operating platform to maximize asset value through proactive management, leasing and accretive redevelopment. We achieve compelling risk-adjusted returns while supporting the communities in which we operate.
Although A&B will consider all commercial investment opportunities in Hawaii, we are particularly interested in the following:
- Anchored shopping centers and unanchored shopping centers adjacent to or complementary to A&B’s existing retail assets
- Industrial warehouses, distribution centers, cold storage facilities and flex buildings
- Mixed-use urban properties with a considerable retail component
- Sale-leasebacks of mission-critical facilities with creditworthy businesses
- Leased fee interests collateralized by substantial leasehold improvements
- Retail and industrial development opportunities in underserved submarkets