COVID-19 Information for Tenants
Hawaii’s government leaders continue to balance the health and safety of the broader community while supporting its Kamaaina Economy reopening strategy for businesses and operations. The Reopening Strategy is implemented by each county and specific guidance and recommended health practices are available on their respective websites. We will continue to take all necessary precautions to protect the well-being of our tenants, customers, employees, and the larger community.
We remain committed to working with you through these challenging times and will continue to provide resources and information.
Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriates Act of 2021 (CRRSA)
The CRRSA supplements the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) that was passed in March 2020.
Under the Supplemental Act, additional financial aid is available to support small businesses that have suffered economic hardships due to the pandemic. Through CRRSA, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has re-opened the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) for new borrowers and certain existing PPP borrowers. With the resumption of PPP, funds have been set aside for new and smaller borrowers, for borrowers in low- and moderate-income communities, and for community and smaller lenders.
Initially, applications will be open for businesses that did not receive an original PPP loan and eligible businesses that previously received a PPP loan may apply for an additional loan through community financial institutions. The SBA will announce when PPP will be open to all participating lenders.
Information on PPP is available on the SBA’s website.
The Act also provides additional support for small businesses via access to loans through the SBA under the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) relief program. The SBA is currently accepting new EIDL applications from all qualified small businesses. The deadline to apply for a COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan has been extended to December 31, 2021.
New SBA Guidance:
- PPP Guidance on Accessing Capital for Minority, Underserved, Veteran, and Women-owned Business Concerns
- Interim Final Rule on Paycheck Protection Program as Amended by Economic Aid Act
- Interim Final Rule on Second Draw PPP Loans
General Information on COVID-19
- The State of Hawaii Department of Health provides COVID-19 information and resources to the community.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has the latest medication information on COVID-19.
- Aloha United Way in partnership with the DOH has a hotline to answer COVID-19 questions. Dial 211.
Information for Employers
- The Hawaii Chamber of Commerce provides information that is geared toward businesses in Hawaii.
- The Hawaii Department of Labor and Industrial Relations has workplace information for employers.
State and County Guidance and Resources
State government sets the general parameters for reopening and each county customizes specific guidelines in light of their own unique circumstances. For this reason, reopening guidance varies by county.
- Food-a-Go-Go: submit information on takeout, delivery and curbside pickup services on the free online site launched by Hawaii Agricultural Foundation.
- Hawaii Grinds @ Home: add your restaurant or food-related businesses to this searchable database that lists takeout, curbside, delivery or meal plan services, as well as delivery services used by each.
- Rally for Restaurants: add your restaurant as part of the national restaurant movement to support local restaurants.
Third-Party Delivery Services
This information for our tenants will continue to be updated as additional materials become available. We also recommend that you conduct your own research and diligence on these programs for their respective applicability to your business.
Please reach out to your property manager with any questions or concerns. You may also contact us at email@example.com and through our hotline at (808) 525-6613.